Best Tablet For Photographers
If you’re a photographer and are looking for a mobile editing device, a tablet is the perfect choice! Most tablets will come with enough processing power and storage to manage your projects on the go. I would recommend maybe picking up an external hard drive though in case you run out of space.
So what are we looking for primarily?
- Good processing for photo editing
- Enough storage to hold projects while working on them
- USB port for a mouse add on in case
- Affordable price
Those are the four main areas I was looking for, since you’ll need to be able to edit, need space to store photos, might want the control of a mouse when editing, and don’t want to spend your life savings!
So let’s look at some options for the best tablet for photographers!
Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB) - Microsoft Surface Pro Black Signature Type Cover- Black
$858.00 in stock
8 used from $669.99
- A best in class laptop with the versatility of a studio and tablet
- More power now with the new 8th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Ultra slim and light, starting at just 1.7 pounds
- All day battery life, with up to 13.5 hours of video playback
- Surface Pro Type Cover has a new improved design with slightly spread out keys for a more familiar and efficient typing experience that feels like a traditional laptop: The two button track pad is now larger for precision control and navigation
Unplug. Pack light. Get productive Your way, all day. Collaborate on projects, Perfect a presentation, manage email, and stream a show when it's all done. From office to home, airport to open road, power your life on the move with new surface Pro 6, The laptop that adapts to you — now more powerful than ever with the latest 8th generation Intel Core processor for faster, smoother multitasking.
Apple iPad Pro (11-inch, Wi-Fi, 256GB) - Space Gray (Latest Model)
$927.89 out of stock
1 used from $760.53
- 11-Inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with Promotion, true Tone, and wide Color
- A12X Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera, 7MP True Depth front camera
- Four speaker Audio with wider Stereo sound
The 11-inch iPad Pro features an advanced Liquid Retina display that goes edge to edge. Face ID, so you can securely unlock iPad Pro, log in to apps, and pay with just a glance. The A12X Bionic chip is faster than most PC laptops and easily runs pro apps. All-day battery life. Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE. Over a million apps available on the App Store, including augmented reality experiences. And Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard Folio help you be even more creative and productive. It will make you rethink what iPad is capable of—and what a computer is capable of.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 Inch (T510) 32 GB WiFi Tablet Silver (2019), Silver
$221.97 in stock
8 used from $179.00
- Minimal bezel; Maximum view; Watch, stream and browse on a 10.1 inch Full HD corner to corner Display; The lightweight premium metal design goes anywhere you go
- Big sound for big entertainment. The perfect complement to a wide, immersive picture, Dolby Atmos Surround sound fills the room with cinematic clarity.
- Binge worthy Battery; Browse, watch Or shop for up to ten hours on a full charge
- Room for everything; Never delete songs, photos or videos, thanks to ample built in memory; Plus expand your storage up to 512GB anytime With a Micro SD card
- Operating System Android 9.0 Pie, Connectivity Technology Bluetooth V4.2;Wi Fi Built In;Bluetooth;Usb
Bring the cinematic experience home with a widescreen Galaxy Tab A 10.1" That delivers entertainment The whole family can enjoy. Feel the action come to life all around you with immersive Dolby Atmos surround sound. Browse, shop or binge-watch for hours with a long-lasting battery—plus, make room for all of your favorites with expandable storage.
Are you a teacher looking for tablets/laptops? Check out these options!